Wildflower Academic Planner
- Unit Price
How is the fit?
True To Size
Stay organized with Lemon Milk Paper Co this school year! Planner details: August 2022-July 2023 Class schedule pages before January and August monthly spreads 8.5"x11" size 12 month planner 140 pages Monthly and weekly spread Two pages of goals Yearly overview of dates Holiday page and holidays included in monthly and weekly spreads Contact page Notes page 12 pt thick, glossy, and laminated covers Inside pages are 70 lb paper (thick enough markers will not bleed)
- Shipping is Calculated by weight.
- Free US shipping on orders over $100
- Orders are processed and shipped out within 1-3 business days.
- We also offer pickup (just choose this option at checkout) at our storefront in Weirton, WV during business hours! Just place your order and when it's ready for pickup (within 2 business days), you'll get an email letting you know!
- We have a 7/30-day return policy, which means you have 7 days after you receive your item to notify us and request a return and we must receive the item within 30 days after you receive your item. Exceptions will be made on a case by case basis if your purchase was a gift or if your item was a gift and received or given after 7 days. The 30 days will still apply to all returns. No exceptions.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
- To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted you will receive instructions on how and where to send your package. If your item is damaged or needs returned due to a mistake on our end, we will provide a paid shipping label. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
- You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
- Please inspect your order once received and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
- Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
- Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale/clearance items (items ending in .00) or gift cards. We will also not accept items that appear worn, washed, have pet hair on them, have make up stains on them, or smell like cigarette smoke. No exceptions.
- The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, we will send out your replacement item. The customer is responsible for return shipping charges unless there was a mistake on our part or a manufacturer defect is the reason for exchange.
- We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the return was approved or not. If approved, you will be issued store credit equal to the amount of your purchase.
Buy now, pay later.
Split your entire online purchase into 4 interest-free payments, over 6 weeks with no impact to your credit.
Here's how to Sezzle
Shop and add items to your cart as normal!
Choose Sezzle at Checkout! You’ll be redirected to Sezzle to Sign Up or Log In to complete your order.
Your order will be shipped out right away* and your payments will be split up over 6 weeks.
*shipping times subject to merchant shipping policy
Download the App
Shop directory. Reschedule payments. Plus more!